YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF US
- We will provide a courteous and professional service to you and do our utmost to make your dental visit as pleasant as possible.
- We will provide the highest possible standard of dental care within the ability of your treating dentist and will refer you to appropriate dentists as required.
- We offer guarantees on our dental work. Front fillings 1 year, Posterior composite fillings 6 months. Indirect Cerec’s should be placed on posterior teeth. Cerec restorations/crowns 2 years. Implants 3 years. Guarantees are subject to dentist’s discretion and are only covered if regularly attending for exam/clean. Root canal has a success rate varying from 50-95% depending on the tooth.
- All information given to the practice will remain strictly confidential.
- We will provide the highest possible cross infection control, in accordance with Australian Dental Association standards.
- We provide discounts for children and seniors and loyalty discounts. We are a health fund provider for Medibank, MBF, Dentacare, HCF and are a Smile.Com member. Only one set of discounts apply to each course of treatment.
- We endeavor to run on time barring any unforeseen complications in treatment. Our aim is to see you within fifteen minutes of your appointed time. If any delay should arise in the treatment room, the we will advise you of this as soon as possible.
- A treatment plan will be issued at your examination appointment. If the treatment plan alters, which can sometimes occur, a new treatment plan will be issued.
- We ask you to please be courteous to dentist and staff.
- Appropriate dress to be worn, including footwear.
- To arrive for your appointment on time. If, for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, then 24 hours notice will be required for cancellations to avoid a cancellation fee of $50
- Medical and Dental history forms are to be completed and if there are any changes in your medical conditions, then please let reception know of these.
- Attend regularly for your Preventive Care (every 6 months) so your dental health can be maintained and warranties on work covered.
- Payment is required at the time of treatment. Late payment is by pre-approval only and is strictly a seven day account. Any account outside these conditions is subject to administration charges and debt collection fees (25% of invoice value) and any legal costs will be added to the dental bill.
- Laboratory based work. Part payment is made during the making, i.e. 50% for the crown on prep visit and 50% on completion. Denture payments are split over 4 visits. All payments to be made before final fitting of prosthesis.